Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Basket Finds

I am working on an Easter Basket for my baby girl for the first time. She will be 5 months old when Easter rolls around and even though she will have no idea it is Easter, I still think a basket is in order.

Here are a few cute ideas that I have found that won't break the bank!

Mimi's Baby Gifts
I have already purchased a headband and 2 flowers for my baby girl and they are so cute!






Halls Closet

Personalized Easter Buckets $8!


Walmart

Easter Book $4!



Monogrammin Momma

Find a variety of items you can put these cute appliques on for great prices- but put your orders in now- Monogrammin Momma is having an Easter baby herself!





Taniaisidoria

12 Bunny Stickers for $2.50.



Pure Innovation

Hair Clips $5



Bunny Prints $15


Check out the dollar section at Target. I went this week and they had some really cute stuff.

If you guys find or make any other great deals for Easter Baskets- please let me know and we will be happy to post it on our blog!

1 comment:

  1. awe! thanks for the props, guys! I am SOOOO behind on all my blawgs, but I do like checking in every now and again! Congrats again on the baby grizzle! ;)

    ReplyDelete