Friday, February 12, 2010

How to Make A House A Home #6

6. Flowers on the Table and Sunlight Through the Windows- One of my resolutions this year was to buy fresh flowers for the house once a month. I'm not talking expensive arrangements, I'm talking about the wildflowers at Wal-mart for $9.99. I love having flowers around, especially in the Spring and Summer. I haven't lived up to this resolution yet because we have had sickness in our house and it is still just too cold outside! I am ready to have flowers on the table and sunlight through the windows!

Places to buy flowers...
Wal-Mart
Sam's Club
Costco
A local farmers market
Your neighbors yard









1 comment:

  1. Oh pretty inspiration photos!
    I love getting flowers at Whole Foods- they tend to last longer {not sure if it's the care immediately after cutting or what} and you can catch some great deals if you keep an eye on it =)

    ReplyDelete